SpacePole Duo – The mobile POS sled that enables wired communications utilising Android® & iOS® devices linked to Verifone & Ingenico mobile payment terminals .
Using mobile technology to take mobile POS card terminal payments delivers exceptional customer service wherever your company does business and transforms the customer journey, creating a win-win situation for both customers and staff.
SpacePole Duo is also ideal for mobile applications in retail, hospitality & any payment scenario where mobile payment is linked to an application – for example paid service on board aircraft and trains
Reliable and easy to use, SpacePole Duo makes combined scanning (dependent on the mobile POS payment terminal, mobile POS payment and mobile POS applications) available anywhere in the store, effectively adding mobile point of sale and thereby improving customer satisfaction by cutting waiting times and eliminating those queues.
- SpacePole Duo is MFI approved for the iPhone 8 for Bluetooth communication and dual charge.
- This Mobile PoS Solution Supports Android®, iOS® and Windows® operating systems
- Electronic connection between mobile device and payment terminal for a more reliable connection
- Extended battery life of two devices simultaneously via the intelligent SpacePole Duo dock
- Enhanced data protection.
- Optimised weight and balance in the mobile PoS design, for ergonomic use
- Plug and play installation
SpacePole Duo – Now THAT’S customer service
Download the SpacePole Duo product sheet
Duo supports a variety of operating systems and is paired with either an Ingenico or Verifone payment terminal.
Convenient, portable mobile PoS payment solutions
SpacePole Duo can be configured to work with multiple smart devices and card reader terminals, the challenge is to develop a platform to support such a wide range of combinations. With the SpacePole Duo, we have made this simple; the customer simply requests the OS/connection combination required, which is then configured within the build process in the factory. This then allows for a plug & play installation process upon delivery to the end user.