A universal tablet enclosure for all tablet devices
SpacePole A-Frame: Enabling the latest trends in tablet-based retail and hospitality
Organisations that utilise technology that resonates with their staff and customers alike will deliver the customer journey that today’s 24/7 consumer demands. The stylishly refreshed A-Frame tablet PoS enclosure is ideally placed to enable tablet-based customer-facing applications across the store.
The A-Frame tablet enclosure accommodates a wide range of popular tablets devices, negating the need for custom tablet enclosures to be made for every type of device. Setting up the A-Frame tablet enclosure is simplicity itself, simply open the unit and place the tablet inside. With the newly designed Kensington push-lock as standard, this device combines good looks with discreet yet effective physical security to create the perfect PoS tablet enclosure.
Step 1: Choose your A-Frame enclosure
To fit 7.9″ tablet
- SPAF1000-nn A-Frame with insert included, integrated Push Lock, for a variety of 7.9” tablets
- Applicable tablets: iPad Mini 1, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, Galaxy Tab A 8
To fit 8″ size tablets
- SPAF4000-nn A-Frame with insert included, integrated Push Lock, for a variety of 8” tablets
- Applicable tablets: Zebra ET50, Nixdorf Beetle/MoPOS (8”), Cielo Box 8,3”, Think smart box 8”, Pokini Tab A8, Terra PAD 885, Fujitsu Stylistic V535, Aava Inari 8”, ParTech 8”
To fit 9.7″ size tablets
- SPAF3000-nn A-Frame with insert included, integrated Push Lock, for a variety of 9.7” tablets
- Applicable tablets: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9,7”, iPad 2017, Galaxy Tab S2 9,7”, Galaxy Tab S2 9,7” (New edition), Galaxy Tab A 9,7”, Galaxy Tab S3 9,7”
To fit 10.1″ size tablets
- SPAF2000-nn A-Frame with insert included, integrated Push Lock, for a variety of 10.1” tablets
- Applicable tablets: Zebra ET55, 4POS EyeTablet, Nixdorf Beetle/MoPOS, Aava Inari 10”, Box Cielo 10”, Pokini Tab A10, Terra PAD 1085
Step 2: Add a compatible mounting pole
SpacePole fixed counter tablet enclosure stand mounting solutions are attached through a hole in the counter for stability and security.
Our SpacePole mounts offer the latest modular mounting solutions for all SpacePole Mounting & Mobility tablets and M-Case products with a sleek, modern design aesthetic.
TabTilt Portrait / Landscape
Curved Select Pole – Fixed
SpacePole wall mounting solutions offer flush and angled options so you can mount your device in the most optimum position anywhere.
Select Poles offer the latest modular mounting solutions for all tablets and M-Case products with a sleek, modern design aesthetic.
Wall Mount – Angled
Wall Mount – Flush
SpacePole floor stand mount solutions are designed to mount all tablet enclosures and other devices on a pole that is sleek, strong and convenient.
Select Poles offer the latest modular mounting solutions for all SafeGuard tablet and M-Case products with a sleek, modern design aesthetic.
Floor Stand Select Pole
Floor Stand Select Pole – Rotate Only
Step 3: Add optional accessories or peripherals to expand your solution
Top mounted payment terminal adapter
Mount a mobile card reader or full size payment device to A-Frame with this top mounted adapter that is compatible with both MultGrip plates or M-Case.
Side mounted (customer) payment terminal adapter
Mount a mobile card reader or full size payment device to A-Frame with this customer facing top mounted adapter that is compatible with both MultGrip plates or M-Case.
Side mounted (operator) payment terminal adapter
Mount a mobile card reader or full size payment device to A-Frame with this operator facing top mounted adapter that is compatible with both MultGrip plates or M-Case.
MultiGrip plate without handle
MultiGrip plates are designed to securely cradle a payment terminal for use when mounted on a tilted pole. Manufactured specifically for each payment device, this can easily expand your solution for effective payments.
M-Case Mobile Payment Device Enclosure
M-Case is a simple case that protects your mobile payment device and allows it to attach to the rear of the A-Frame tablet enclosure. Available in black and clear. Available for a range of mobile card reader devices
Installation is simplicity itself
Tablets are famed for being up and running within minutes, and the refreshed A-Frame follows those same rules. With its hinged enclosure and Kensington Push Lock, it is just a case of placing the tablet onto the insert and snap and lock. A-Frame is then ready for the application of your choice, whether that be desk, wall or floor mounted.
- Hinged enclosure for simple installation
- Insert for your chosen tablet
- Kensington Push Lock as standard
- Internal cable management
- Utilising a simple fitting kit, a mobile payment terminal can be added to create a cool looking mPOS system
- Compatible with a wide range of mounts: desk mounts, tablet wall mounts and floor stands
Use A-Frame across multiple applications
The A-Frame enables applications across the store. From in-store ordering, information look up points and even virtual merchandising and utilising a simple fitting kit, a mobile payment terminal can be added when housed in our specially designed M-Case sleeve to create a very cool looking mPOS system. Welcome to a new world of tablet utilisation.