For anyone who’s visited the Ergonomic Solutions website recently, you may have noticed we’ve made some changes around here. After months of secret behind-the-scenes work, we are proud to launch our brand new Ergonomic Solutions website to the world, offering a completely redesigned approach and greater detail on our range of SpacePole technology mounting solutions.
Designed to make browsing our products easier, the new website has merged our previous Ergonomic Solutions website with our existing SpacePole website. This means quicker navigation through all our products and services, easier methods to contact us, and more updates on the latest SpacePole products we now offer.
Our new website has new large detailed photos of all our products for maximum clarity, with a website platform that works responsively across desktop, tablet and mobile.
New menu navigation
A new mega menu breaking down all our products into simple categories means less time searching for what you want, more time reading the details on what you need.
Updated blog and news
Our new blog will offer articles on a number of topics, ranging from new product launches and trade show events from Ergonomic Solutions, as well as our thoughts on the latest industry and technology news.
Just the beginning…
We have grand plans for our new website! This release just being the start of something special that we hope to grow into a bigger, better and simply more useful website in the future.
New application areas
What are our new application areas?
Our application areas are 6 core business areas where our technology mounting solutions truly excel. They were chosen as the cornerstone of how our products fit into the market and cover a wide range of different industries and businesses.
- POS – Point of Sale for display screen mounting and other related POS accessories
- Payment – Chip & pin machines and all types of payment terminals with security in mind
- Self service – Solutions for self service kiosks and information and payment stands
- Digital signage – See how tablets and digital displays can reinvigorate your advertising
- Mobility – Tablets for use in businesses or customer facing scenarios are changing how we interact
- Warehouse & distribution – Our latest product ranges focus on optimising logistics
We hope you like our new approach and please send us any comments or feedback you have.